Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Jamar

Jamarquan

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

Jamarquan@gmail.com or /u/harrison_rm

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Missouri Tigers

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Montana Grizzlies

Stay at Arkansas

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

18 year old shithead from Connecticut who's going to be giving Mizzou 30k a year starting in the fall to try to get a journalism degree, so now it's a bit of a dream job for me. Taylor Rodriguez sucks forever and Kansas is the worst school of all time. Yeah I'm not that good of a coach but that didn't stop anyone before, so, I guess I'm basically Houston Nutt now because I'm getting another SEC job.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

Even if I didn't have all the time in the world I'd still be on here.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

Win or lose, I still booze complain. I'm not gonna rage quit, but hopefully at Mizzou I'll have less reason to complain.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

No idea, someone on reddit though. Slinky, I guess. Maybe Neo instead, not that it matters.

13 minutes ago, Jamarquan said:

3. What team do you want to coach?

Missouri Tigers

Ewww gross 

Taylor Rodriguez sucks forever

A man after my own heart :wub:

Kansas is the worst school of all time

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd deleting you from my snapchat you heathen, I thought we had something special. You've seen my nudes :wacko::lumber:

14 minutes ago, Jamarquan said:

hopefully at Mizzou I'll have less reason to complain.

I'm glad you're fine going 0-12, scum

Congrats @Jamarquan, you're approved for Missouri!

• Request here for the :mizzou: logo to use as your avatar picture.
  • You know everything else.

• Congratulations on getting out of the state of Arkansas.

• Bad news, you're in Missouri now.

Welcome to the :sec:!

11 minutes ago, llamas said:

Ewww gross 

A man after my own heart :wub:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd deleting you from my snapchat you heathen, I thought we had something special. You've seen my nudes :wacko::lumber:

I'm glad you're fine going 0-12, scum

point by point:

- Missouri at least has elevation changes, and barbecue

- at least we can bond on one thing

- :eyes::firefirefire:

-listen i'll probably find a way to have an underwhelming season but if you think i'm not gonna slap your team silly with my tiger dick you've got another thing coming

M-I-Z

E-R-Y!

Time to bring back the glory! Your QB has to win a Heisman in 2025 to keep the trend going, no pressure.