Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Dean_Craig_Pelton

Dean_Craig_Pelton

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

jonathanbates1996@yahoo.com

/u/Dean_Craig_Pelton

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed 

3. What team do you want to coach?

NC State

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Arkansas

Yale

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I’m a 24 year old former coach on the site and I miss coaching like crazy. I miss recruiting, game planning, and having a team to check up on every weeks. I think I would be a good fit because I would be an active coach and I love contributing to the site. 

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

My job when I come back full time can be pretty demanding but I plan on making this site a priority and I will free up at least an hour a week to do what I need to do. 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I’m pretty sure I have more losses than wins, I can handle losing. 

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

Reddit

You’re back!

:ph34r:

gross, rejected.

You've been accepted to North Carolina State!

Please head here and post to make sure Soluna knows to elevate your account!
http://cfbhc.herokuapp.com/

Also be sure to head here and request access on the interface so you'll be able to actually coach your team!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around in the shoutbox, or ask any member you'd like.  I am obviously open for questions and anything, but do be aware this is the offseason, games will not start for a bit.