Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
iliveinadreamatorium

iliveinadreamatorium

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

u/iliveinadreamatorium or patrickabates1996@gmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach? 

Yale (I want to make Paris Geller proud)

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Northern Iowa, San Jose State

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

I am a 24 years old- I am a former member of the site that used to be very committed but left because I was about to begin grad school. I am on the verge of completing my graduate education and have a lot more free time now due to COVID-19 and my continued conversations with members of the site has been giving me a bit of FOMO lately, so I wanted to rejoin the community and get back into it! Also, just an update for people who remember me from earlier and may not have been updated, I am now married and have a pet dog (I'm including pictures of both for reference for anyone who might be interested)!

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

My evenings will be almost entirely free (I have to be on-call some nights but I work at a private Christian-affiliated institution so it's usually pretty tame) and I have my summers entirely off due to working in higher education, so I will have plenty of time to keep up with responsibilities.

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I became relatively accustomed to losing on the site and stuck through it whenever i was losing- losing was certainly not the cause for me leaving in the past and it certainly won't influence me in the future.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I found out about it from the original Reddit post that Soluna had made back in 2014, though u/Dean_Craig_Pelton was certainly the one that brought it to my attention.

faithers.jpg

wedding picture.jpg

:ph34r: :ph34r:

my boys are back <3

Hi @iliveinadreamatorium, you've been approved for Yale! Welcome to the FCbeSt!