Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

StorMy

How many other CFBHC members attend College and where?

I’ve become curious as to where all you guys go for college. This year I attended Northwestern Oklahoma State University but I wasn’t on the main campus but I’m transferring to The University of Central Oklahoma for the rest of the time I’m in college. Where does everyone one else go?

I'm an alumnus of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Class of 17 Go Vols!

Class of 2019, University of Alabama. Roll Tide!

Currently at Iowa State University and graduating in 2022! :isu:

Graduated from Ball State. Go Cards.

Seeing everyone attending these DI universities while I'm transferring between two DII schools. Not that I'm an athlete and that division matters but my schools receive no recognition. We need DII schools in CFBHC :lol:

I'm at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and hoping to be graduating in 2023. Now if we only had a football team....

4 minutes ago, StorMy said:

Seeing everyone attending these DI universities while I'm transferring between two DII schools. Not that I'm an athlete and that division matters but my schools receive no recognition. We need DII schools in CFBHC :lol:

I went to UT-Dallas, which is a DIII school with no football team. In Texas. So, there ya go.

1 minute ago, VerifiedThing said:

I went to UT-Dallas, which is a DIII school with no football team. In Texas. So, there ya go.

I see i have been out matched. Its surprising that a Texas school of all places doesn't host a football team.

I'm a junior at University of Maryland, (hopefully) graduating in 2021. 

5 minutes ago, StorMy said:

I see i have been out matched. Its surprising that a Texas school of all places doesn't host a football team.

It's a school with a bunch of nerds, for one. Secondly, it's a lot of transfer students from community colleges and a lot of international students as well. The student body would rather spend money on (another) engineering building before it ever considered building a football program. 

I'm currently at Columbus State Community College and will graduate next month, but after high school I'll be starting at Ohio St. this fall.

8 minutes ago, VerifiedThing said:

It's a school with a bunch of nerds, for one. Secondly, it's a lot of transfer students from community colleges and a lot of international students as well. The student body would rather spend money on (another) engineering building before it ever considered building a football program. 

I respect that honestly. Smaller schools probably don’t spend enough on developing their education programs before sinking money into stadiums and training facilities.

I currently attend South Dakota State University and will be doing a victory lap next year to finish up school. I wish the state of South Dakota had at least one hockey team. 

I'll be a freshman at the University of Missouri in the fall. M-I-Z!

University of Maryland, class of 2017. Roll Terps. 

I love that this thread asked for people currently attending college and like 4 of the top 5 are alumni.

Stating that, I'm Penn State Class of '11

University of Alabama 2020 so I'm in my last couple days.

Graduated from Pitt in 2018, I work there now too. Probably will start my masters here next year.

University of Wisconsin, should be graduating in 2022

Well since alumni are jumping in and I'm bored, Central Michigan University '09. Master's from LSU in '15, but I completed it online and have never stepped foot in the state of Louisiana

Illinois State University, B.S. 2014

National Louis University, MAT, 2017

Just now, Ape said:

Illinois State University, B.S. 2010

National Louis University, MAT, 2017

The name of that University makes me uncomfortable. It's like that unwritten English rule about adjectives https://www.gingersoftware.com/content/grammar-rules/adjectives/order-of-adjectives/