Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Mjkelly37

Mjkelly37

1. Please list your email address and/or your reddit username at which you can be contacted.

My email address is mjkelly_37@hotmail.com

2. Before continuing, please thoroughly read the coaching course and feel free to ask questions. Confirm that you have read the coaching course by writing "Confirmed" below.

Confirmed

3. What team do you want to coach?

Arkansas Razorbacks

4. Please select two backup teams (in descending order of preference) in case your first choice is unavailable.

Troy Trojans, San Jose State Spartans

5. In three or more sentences, tell us a little about yourself. How old are you, what do you do, where are you from, why would you be a good fit here, etc.

My name is Myles, I am 29yrs old and currently reside in Maryland. I am originally from Iowa (Go Hawks!) I am a sports turf manager at a University in Maryland. I am a former football player myself and played one year in college DIII. I am an avid college football fan and follow the game at all levels. I am looking forward to getting started on here.

6. This site can be as time consuming as you want it to be. Weekly duties can be completed in 30 minutes or less, however interacting with your fellow players throughout the week makes it more enjoyable for most people. Approximately, how much free time do you have during a typical week?

My work hours are a typical 8hr day with open weekends. I have plenty of free time to set aside in hopes of making this as fun as possible for all parties. 

7. Losing games is an inevitable reality on this site, especially when accepting newer teams. Do you believe you can handle losing? Disappointment is expected, however we have had issues with people freaking out, and even leaving the site because of losing.

I am a competitive person, but I understand for someone to win, someone has to lose. I find that the good times are that much better when you have to go through hard times to get there.

8. How did you find out about this site? If recommended by a friend, please post his/her username.

I was recommended by a friend. PoopyRhinoPickle.

After applying for a position, that conference's commissioner will send you one or two easy questions to verify that you have read the coaching course and possess a basic knowledge to how the game works.

17 minutes ago, Mjkelly37 said:

currently reside in Maryland

oh hey! What part of MD?

Just now, Mjkelly37 said:

Whats happening?

Catonsville. You in MD as well?

Bruh, I am finishing my senior year at UMBC! I live in Columbia. Do you coach football at all? I used to in MS and HS in PA. I moved here and once I am done with school, I am looking to coach again and probably will needs some friends to help coach!

Right on. My buddy use to work at UMBC as the assistant sports turf manager. He is now the head groundskeeper at Towson. I use to coach junior high level back in Iowa. (7th and 8th) grade. I would love to get back into coaching, especially at the high school level. The biggest thing that has prevented me from doing that is work. I just need to find the right situation to get back into it.

Welcome to the site!  The SEC commissioner should be along soon-ish to further your application.  While you're waiting on @stinsy, please take a few minutes to read the Coaching Course and the New User Guide and get familiar with the sim.  Transfers are happening soon, and the season only a couple of weeks behind it!

44 minutes ago, Mjkelly37 said:

Go Hawks!

Ew

52 minutes ago, Mjkelly37 said:

Iowa (Go Hawks!)

Disgusting

God we have so many Marylanders.

I also used to be the coach at Arkansas, so I can give you some tips if you'd like.

PogChamp, another person from Maryland. I’m a student and work for the football team at UMD. Wonder if I’ve seen you before :ph34r:

TIL theres a poopyrhinopickle...hehe

37 minutes ago, Wonderbread said:

TIL theres a poopyrhinopickle...hehe

You obviously weren’t following the 2023 Alabama Bowl very closely! Come on!

Congratulations @Mjkelly37! You're approved for Arkansas!

• Request here for a :arkansas: logo for your avatar picture.
  • We are currently in the offseason. There has not been a date set for the start of the season. Here is your roster. We are currently in the process of creating our Pre-Transfer depth charts. You can post yours here. Depth chart formatting guidelines are in this thread or you can just look at other depth charts that are posted as a guide.
  • Go here and create an account with the same username, this is where gameplanning and recruiting happens.
    • You do not need to gameplan or recruit until next season. Here is a guide for recruiting to learn the ropes.

• Make sure you request the CFBHC side of your team and not the CBBHC side.

• If you do not log in for 14 consecutive days, you will be removed from the team.

• If you have any questions, you can send me a message or ask in the shoutbox.

Welcome to the :sec:!