Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Qupax

Globalism!

Saw this little gem on Snapchat, had to share:

image0.pngimage1.png

image2.pngimage3.png

Read left to right

I want what he’s having 

4 minutes ago, Qupax said:

Saw this little gem on Snapchat, had to discuss:

https://imgflip.com/i/40by0e

spot the lie, you can't

immediate edit for clarity: Bill Gates has had some questionable interviews and shit before, and the way he came into starting Microsoft was immoral and illegal, but no, he's probably not actually using this crisis to control the planet, and I say that as somebody who usually appreciates a good conspiracy theory

What chats did you delete???????  #RELEASETHEEMAILS

@Dean i wasn't the one chatting

Damn those dirty (((globalists)))

To make things worse this is through Snapchat

fuck globo gym

4 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

immediate edit for clarity: Bill Gates has had some questionable interviews and shit before, and the way he came into starting Microsoft was immoral and illegal, but no, he's probably not actually using this crisis to control the planet, and I say that as somebody who usually appreciates a good conspiracy theory

Agree with you above, but jeezus I'm so tired of the Gates Foundation being the "go-to charity" to education policy. Those nitwits know absolutely nothing about what teachers need and what students need, and for some reason, MFers like Cuomo bring them in on the conversation...why? 

Anyway, it's been a day, and I'm tired of stupid people (like OP's moron snpachatter...not you Jamarquan)...

Just now, bingo415 said:

Agree with you above, but jeezus I'm so tired of the Gates Foundation being the "go-to charity" to education policy. Those nitwits know absolutely nothing about what teachers need and what students need, and for some reason, MFers like Cuomo bring them in on the conversation...why? 

Anyway, it's been a day, and I'm tired of stupid people (like OP's moron snpachatter...not you Jamarquan)...

Haha no worries, but i think it's because 1) Cuomo is not as smart / good as people believe him to be and 2) because that's how being rich and powerful works, I guess. You just get to insert yourself where you aren't welcome because people will worship your wealth and think you're the smartest guy in the room.