Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
cultur3

Really good bands with less than 100k listens on Spotify

Anyone you listen to that you feel is super underrated? I'm gunna list two.

Good Kid.

How does this band have less than 100k on Spotify? He sounds like Brendan Urie, each of their songs is perfect, seriously give it a listen.

Two of my favs by them. So good. 

This other band has a whopping 111 plays a month. WHAT?? This is not everyone's cup of tea but there are way worse bands with 50 thousand more plays than them a month. 

Camp Cope is one of my favorite bands currently active- they're an Australian punk group and they're definitely not for most people on this site. The group is very outspokenly feminist and that might play a part in why they aren't over 100k but they've certainly found their niche and I'm happy to be a part of that. Here's a song of theirs called "The Face of God" that addresses the prevalence of sexual assault in the music scene in Australia and their own experiences with it. (TW: sexual assault)

Allie Crow Buckley has an impeccable voice and makes some very chill sad girl music- would highly recommend giving her a listen. Wouldn't be surpised if she blows up some point in the future.

Andy Hull (from Manchester Orchestra and the equally underrated Bad Books who just get over 100k listens a month on Spotify) had a beautiful solo project called Right Away, Great Captain! that tells the story of a 17th-century sailor who catches his wife and his brother having an affair and takes to the sea to avoid confronting them. This song is the clear standout from the project and the most played song (and for good reason)

Finally, "14 Til" by Anti-Lilly & Phoniks is probably one of the best chill rap songs I've ever heard and is an absolute earworm that deserves to be heard by more people.