Titans win Super Bowl XII

Tennessee wins its first title after a victory over Chicago.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

You don't have permission to chat.

Werewolf II Game Thread

sleuthofbears

Sorry guys. I've been really busy with work and studying for a certification exam.  

Based on how the game has played so far and the lack of stuff going on in this day, I'm going to go with my gut here.  Cade and GK both seem a little sus, but cade almost feels too sloppy.  Could be a good play, but I think I'm going GK for now.   

vote GK23

It was a quiet day in the town. There was very little discussion before the town decided to lynch CadeRich5. His body didn't change as he swung in the wind.

CadeRich5 has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 6 has begun. It will last 24 hours (~10 PM Central 6/12) or until all actions have been received.

Final Vote

CadeRich5 (5) - fever_ful, GK23, SyndaKyt, HAFFnHAFF, Wahoo

GK23 (5) - cmcgill, jared2001usa, smackemz, Time, CadeRich5

cmcgill was found mauled in the town square. A search of his person and belongings revealed nothing unique about his profession or life.

cmcgill has been killed. He was a Villager.

Day 7 has begun. It will end in 48 hours (10 AM Central 6/14) or when a majority has been reached. A majority requires 6 votes.

Once again, brightfalls comes out only when his name is brought up. I literally do not think he has said anything before someone mentions him. Someone early in the game said it would make sense for someone to be quiet if they are a power role, but we have now lost 2 baners and a seer so....

4 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Once again, brightfalls comes out only when his name is brought up. I literally do not think he has said anything before someone mentions him. Someone early in the game said it would make sense for someone to be quiet if they are a power role, but we have now lost 2 baners and a seer so....

The only reason you think he is sus is just because he has barely posted like the rest of us who don't have time to see every post. I believe the last WW is trying to steer town to lynching to try to wipe out town as fast as possible. I honestly think that person is you as you were deflecting any accusations brought up against you. 

Vote Wahoo

14 minutes ago, Swipet said:

The only reason you think he is sus is just because he has barely posted like the rest of us who don't have time to see every post. I believe the last WW is trying to steer town to lynching to try to wipe out town as fast as possible. I honestly think that person is you as you were deflecting any accusations brought up against you. 

Vote Wahoo

It's not just that he's barely posting. It is that he is only posting right after he is mentioned.

He is clearly following the game closely.

24 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I mean there's literally been nothing to go on