N2: Grv (Wolf)

N3: Cade (Villager)

N4: Fever (Villager)

N5: Smackemz (Villager)

N6: Haff (Wolf)

N7: Qupax (Villager)

N8: Wahoo (Villager)

@Wahoo

Based on this, I'd say it is pretty likely that HAFF is town, along with jared. 

That leaves smackemz, Swipet, and myself. 

I believe it was said that Alpha wolf would show as villager. Both smackemz and myself are shown as villager. Unfortunately, we don't have info on Swipet. 

I'd have to look back at voting history, but I would be leaning smackemz from this.

• Replies 670
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vote Update (~21 hours remaining)   none lmao

15 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I believe it was said that Alpha wolf would show as villager. Both smackemz and myself are shown as villager. Unfortunately, we don't have info on Swipet. 

I'd have to look back at voting history, but I would be leaning smackemz from this.

I still think there is only 1 wolf left which would have the be the alpha so it would have to be someone who showed town or hasn’t been looked at yet. I mentioned a while back I was suspicious of swipet and how inactive he has been. The way he flipped his vote last time almost seemed like a way to pander to me based on me accusing him to get me off his trail... idk

What we know for sure is that the Alpha is still out there and he always shows as town. We know Jared is town. And it seems likely that the mafia isn’t very experienced. That’s the only way the kill order with brightfalls and time confirming their role claims makes sense. 

23 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I think you and I have played the game pretty similarly.  My voting record is pretty favorable, and I've tried to show all my logic in each decision.  

I'm in the same spot as you I think it's down to you and swipet.  Earlier in the game I said I thought you were town based on the way you had been playing the game.  I'm still leaning that direction so I guess I'm leaning that it's swipet. 

I'm the last Mason. I feel confident that my voting habits back this up since Time, Bright and I were pretty much voting for the same people. Even thought time wanted to Lynch Haff, he was sus about time and the reasoning that Wahoo has brought up seals my vote for Smackemz

On 6/2/2020 at 1:59 PM, sleuthofbears said:

"I'm not suspicious... yet," claimed nemolee. Unfortunately he was suspicious, and the town agreed almost unanimously. The led him to the gallows and hanged him without much discussion. As the life drained from his body, he grew hairier and eventually his true werewolf form was revealed. Additionally, his eyes, even in death, glowed with a mysterious red energy.

nemolee.exe has been lynched. He was the Devil, Werewolf-aligned.

Final Vote Tally:

#commentsnemolee.exe (12) - anonemuss, MasonAsher, Dacder, Dean_Craig_Pelton, jmjacobs, Jumbo, GK23, CadeRich5, jared2001usa, HAFFnHAFF, Jammz, Time

Jamzz (1) - nemolee.exe

Night 1 has begun. It will end in 24 hours (2:00 PM Eastern, 6/3) or whenever all night actions have been received.

Also as a reminder of the rules since it's different than the last game, feel free to post in the thread during the night phase.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:08 PM, sleuthofbears said:

The town waffled all day before finally coming down to two candidates for lynching: Jamzz and grv. The vote wound up as a tie, but per the arcane and ancient traditions of the town, the one who reached 4 votes first was put to death. As Jamzz was hanged in the square, nothing interesting appeared to happen. Furthermore, a search of his house yielded no particularly noteworthy results.

Jamzz has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 2 has begun. It will last 24 hours (6 PM Eastern 6/5) or until all actions have been received.

Final Vote:

Jamzz (4): Wahoo, cmcgill, grv413, MasonAsher

grv413 (4): Jumbo, Dean_Craig_Pelton, Time, jared2001usa

CadeRich5 (1): fever_ful

On 6/6/2020 at 11:23 PM, sleuthofbears said:

Many candidates were proposed, but eventually the town decided on grv over Cade, anonemuss, and several others. Upon his hanging, grv remained human, even in death. Nothing of note was discovered amongst his personal effects. It seems that he was a normal human.

grv413 has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 3 has begun. It will end in 24 hours (10:00 PM Central 6/7), or when all actions have been received.

Final Vote:

grv413 (6) - jared2001usa, Dean_Craig_Pelton, cmcgill, anonemuss, Wahoo, Qupax

CadeRich5 (4) -Dacder, Swipet, MasonAsher, HAFFnHAFF

anonemuss (2) - Osu, smackemz

On 6/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, sleuthofbears said:

Following the last advice passed on by Osu before his untimely death, the town decided to lynch Dacder. As his body swayed in the wind, his true form was revealed -- that of a werewolf.

Dacder has been lynched. He was a Werewolf.

Night 4 has begun. It will last 24 hours (10:00 AM Central 6/8) or until all night actions have been received.

Final Vote Tally:

Dacder (9): cmcgill, smackemz, Time, anonemuss, HAFFnHAFF, Swipet, jared2001usa, SyndaKyt, Dean_Craig_Pelton

On 6/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, sleuthofbears said:

The villagers debated throughout the day, but eventually decided to hang anonemuss. He declined to offer much of a defense, seeming resigned to his fate. As he was hanged, nothing of not happened - he was a human.

anonemuss has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 5 has begun. It will end in 24 hours (3 PM Central 6/10) or when all night actions have been received.

Final Vote:

Anonemuss (7) - GK23, Time, smackemz, Swipet, Wahoo, brightfalls, jared2001usa

CadeRich5 (5) - cmcgill, Qupax, SyndaKyt, HAFFnHAFF, MasonAsher

GK23 (1) - fever_ful 

On 6/11/2020 at 11:00 PM, sleuthofbears said:

It was a quiet day in the town. There was very little discussion before the town decided to lynch CadeRich5. His body didn't change as he swung in the wind.

CadeRich5 has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 6 has begun. It will last 24 hours (~10 PM Central 6/12) or until all actions have been received.

Final Vote

CadeRich5 (5) - fever_ful, GK23, SyndaKyt, HAFFnHAFF, Wahoo

GK23 (5) - cmcgill, jared2001usa, smackemz, Time, CadeRich5

On 6/14/2020 at 9:49 AM, sleuthofbears said:

Vote Update (~1 hours left):

fever_ful (3) - Time, HAFFnHAFF, Swipet

brightfalls (2) - fever_ful, Wahoo

Wahoo (1) - jared2001usa

On 6/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, sleuthofbears said:

Sorry for the lack of a description, I'm in a meeting right now. 

GK23 has been lynched, he was a Werewolf.

Night 8 has begun. It will end in 24 hours or whenever all actions have been submitted.

Final Vote:

GK23 (5) - Time, brightfalls, jared2001usa, smackemz, Swipet

smackemz (1) - Qupax

Swipet (1) - HAFFnHAFF

7 hours ago, sleuthofbears said:

Qupax was quietly led to the gallows. His final words were an apology. As he hanged, his body remained human.

Qupax has been lynched. He was a Villager.

Night 9 has begun. It will end in 24 hours or when a majority has been reached.

Final Vote:

Qupax (4) - smackemz, HAFFnHAFF, Swipet, Wahoo

HAFFnHAFF (2) - Time, jared2001usa

smackemz (1) - Qupax 

Full voting history

Smack was actually on GK the night it didn't happen. Looking back makes me more suspicious of Swipet. 

20 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Also convenient to claim mason only when the other 2 are dead and can't verify....

that’s a good point. It’s a convenient role claim that’s only purpose is to protect himself now. Had it been made a day or 2 ago it could have helped eliminate another person from being looked at as potential wolf. 

vote swipet 

24 minutes ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

that’s a good point. It’s a convenient role claim that’s only purpose is to protect himself now. Had it been made a day or 2 ago it could have helped eliminate another person from being looked at as potential wolf. 

vote swipet 

I did not want to role claim with Time and I being the only Mason's and thus an easy target to WW's.

Swipet was hanged shortly after the start of the day. As he approached the gallows, he clutched something tightly in his hand. Once the deed was done, his hand loosened and a square and compass dropped to the ground. Jared and Wahoo bent over to examine the masonic symbol, and in doing so failed to notice smackemz and Haff discarding their human forms for the last time. The slaughter was quick

Swipet has been lynched. He was a Mason.

Wahoo has been killed. He was a Villager.

jared2001usa has been killed. He was the Fool.

The Werewolves Win.

Here's the dead chat link: https://discord.gg/k8bJg2

Here's the full role list:
    role_list.png?width=125&height=300