Bred First To Be Champions

The SMU Mustangs are your 11th CFBHC National Champions!

Detroit Sends Lions to Maul Chiefs

Detroit has won Super Bowl X! DE Ilan Kuhn was named Super Bowl MVP with 1.5 sacks and fumble recovery TD.

Training Camp SZN

Training camp has now opened up. The defending AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs got to it early as they try to make their way back to Super Bowl XI.

The Cleveland Browns Select Zach Lombardi

With the first overall pick in the 2024 NFLHC Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Zach Lombardi, Quarterback, Navy.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

sleuthofbears

Werewolf II Game Thread

1 minute ago, Time said:

Nemo asking Jamzz this seems like he could possibly be asking his fellow wolf why he is making comments against him. Either that or he is accusing Jamzz of cheating and seeing who all is wolves. I'm not sure what to think

honestly not sure which of those possibilities is dumber

2 minutes ago, Time said:

Nemo asking Jamzz this seems like he could possibly be asking his fellow wolf why he is making comments against him. Either that or he is accusing Jamzz of cheating and seeing who all is wolves. I'm not sure what to think

It was the last one I think lmao

16 minutes ago, Dacder said:

honestly not sure which of those possibilities is dumber

well its nemo so whichever one is dumber is the one that is most likely to be true

There have been a few people at least who haven't said anything at all right? I know there's not much to talk about yet but still. 

Is Day Two vote again just a guess basically?

37 minutes ago, Time said:

I mean in his next comment he accessed me of cheating so unless you think Nemo had a master long con plan in place

Yea, but after reading what I saw on day 1, I don't think Jamzz is a wolf, however I would like to hear from players who have said literally nothing.

I will not stand for an Imerman 2.0 sitch

13 minutes ago, Jamzz said:

I mean in his next comment he accessed me of cheating so unless you think Nemo had a master long con plan in place

Should say accused 

2 minutes ago, Dean_Craig_Pelton said:

Well if the fool and seer both looked into Cade like I suggested the best lynch would be Cade to gain info. Plus worst case he’s claimed vanilla townie already and if he’s telling the truth it is a small loss. 

I don't think we can be certain of that at all. We need to state very clearly that the seer and fool need to both look into one specific individual before we can enact that plan. We had conflicting orders yesterday (mcgill said to check himself, and you said to check Cade - we should decide, explicitly state who we want to test, and go from there). Otherwise, mcgill offering himself up makes me think he's probably vanilla town (mcgill is too smart to risk his life like that for no reason as mafia IMO) and we can try operating under that assumption for now so as not to waste a lynch. 

9 minutes ago, Dean_Craig_Pelton said:

Well if the fool and seer both looked into Cade like I suggested the best lynch would be Cade to gain info. Plus worst case he’s claimed vanilla townie already and if he’s telling the truth it is a small loss. 

Small loss yes indeed but also you’re voluntarily killing a homie. 

Also I didn’t defend Nemo I Just said it was harsh that we jumped right onto him but it worked so no real complaints on my end. 

8 minutes ago, CadeRich5 said:

Small loss yes indeed but also you’re voluntarily killing a homie. 

Also I didn’t defend Nemo I Just said it was harsh that we jumped right onto him but it worked so no real complaints on my end. 

Your post was the closest one I could find to defending Nemolee and that with your vanilla claim right out of the gate has me sus as well. But Dacder is right if the seer/fool didn’t both search you it does us nothing to lynch you unless you’re a werewolf. 

It's a tough.  It would be incredibly dumb of Nemo to point out Jammz as a wolf if he was going down.  It's certainly possible, but I think it more likely it was just pure flailing and trying to make anything stick to take the heat off.  

I also agree that we shouldn't go after a person unless we specifically know the seer and fool targeted them.  Seems ripe for an easy mess up to just assume especially with McGill and Cade both saying to look at them. 

I am fully willing to hang tomorrow on the assumption that tonight both seer and fool scan me

But I doubt either did last night

Once the fool knows their role they are as good as having another seer so I think getting that info early would be good for them. Also assuming we have another banner once either are confident someone is a wolf they can consider claiming. But if they go 4 or 5 days unsure of if they are a seer or a fool they risk dying to the wolves before ever getting useful info out there.

4 minutes ago, cmcgill said:

Once the fool knows their role they are as good as having another seer

What, how? Isn't the result of the fool just random? Maybe I read it wrong. 

20 minutes ago, Osu said:

What, how? Isn't the result of the fool just random? Maybe I read it wrong. 

I just re-read it and yeah I see the same thing. I don't think mcgill's plan would work then either, at least not guaranteed. 

The fool gets told a randomly pre-assigned thing. 

But the fool also gets the same message as the seer. 

The only person who for sure shows up as town from both people is the mafia leader (I forget what his title is). 

10 minutes ago, Dacder said:

I just re-read it and yeah I see the same thing. I don't think mcgill's plan would work then either, at least not guaranteed. 

I don't disagree that finding out which is which early would be a good idea, but we wouldn't then have two seers, we'd turn the fool into a vanilla towny.

Not that they should role claim, but between the two of them knowing who is who would be very useful.

3 minutes ago, Osu said:

Not that they should role claim, but between the two of them knowing who is who would be very useful.

If I read the first post correctly, the fool doesn’t know he’s the fool. 

Just now, grv413 said:

If I read the first post correctly, the fool doesn’t know he’s the fool. 

Exactly, so if they can figure out that they can't actually see it would be helpful.

Oh my bad I thought the fool got the opposite of true alignment 

Also that probably means it isn't worth both looking into me because I'm sure it is a weighted random chance. Which means most likely both come back town and neither learn anything