Paul World

Backup QB Paul Davenport has the Saints out to a surprise 2-0 start. He's also 13th in NFLHC in rushing yards.

Croots Pls

CFBHC recruiting, and Local Connections, start soon!
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

StorMy

Army Surprise Press Conference

*Head coach StorMy has called an unscheduled press conference*

This press conference has been called to address the results of the past two weeks. In both games against FIU and Wisconsin, we have allowed 50+ point and failed to even put up a fight. This is obviously a huge disappointment to everyone including myself and all members of our team. So in response to these results team changes have been made and will be implemented for week 3’s home opener against PITT.

The most obvious change you will be seeing is our change at QB. Vince Larue will take over as the starting QB effective immediately. 

Both our offense and defense will undergo scheme changes that will hopefully allow for closer games and more wins. 

If I would ever consider the hot seat on... it would be now and it’ll only get hotter if things don’t start to turn around.

thank you, I am open for any questions.

I like to think of it as FIU is just really good, not that Army needs to do anything different :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Rocketcan said:

I like to think of it as FIU is just really good, not that Army needs to do anything different :thumbup:

Any team that drops 50+ and can hold their opponent to a single 4th quarter score has to be doing something right. I’m excited to see what FIU is going to do this season

3 hours ago, StorMy said:

The most obvious change you will be seeing is our change at QB. Vince Larue will take over as the starting QB effective immediately. 

Army fans after this change: 

1 hour ago, nemolee.exe said:

Army fans after this change: 

I really tried with him but it clearly won’t work this year and may never work. He definitely won’t be getting another chance as long as we have Vince available