No Harris, No Problem

Chiefs backup QB Erasmus McCready came in and did his best Ryan Harris impression, throwing 2 TDs and leading KC to 52 points.

Tempers Flare in Jacksonville

A fight broke out at the end of the Jaguars 35-28 win over Houston, leading to 4 player ejections.

Return of the King

Bengals QB Joel King threw 3 TD and led the Bengals to an upset win over Pittsburgh on TNF.

Cooley Runnings

Falcons RB Bradley Cooley clinched a win for Atlanta over Dallas on Monday Night with a 44-yard rushing TD to cap off overtime.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Rome

Which users are the funniest?

I'll actually bite on this outside of the meme-ing currently going on in the thread:

@Time probably does absurdist humor in the shoutbox better than anyone else- he's always taking something someone says in an unexpected direction and runs with it in a way that always makes me laugh. @TheSam is in a similar boat here too, especially with his music choices (though I'm not sure if he'd view that as a compliment or an insult)

@stormstopper has one of the best pun games out there- just so quick-witted that even when I know what's coming, it gets me.

@npklemm is just right in my wheelhouse- we have a very similar taste in comedy so I always appreciate anything he says. The same is true of @Dean_Craig_Pelton for obvious reasons.

@lucas @Darman @Jumbo are like a triumvirate of great backhanded comments. I feel like they are also at their best whenever having a back and forth with one another. Also, all of their meme games are *chef's kiss*

Last but not least, @Emperor always pops in with a comment out of the blue that just fucking kills me. I feel like I don't see him pop up often anymore, but when he does, it's golden.

8 minutes ago, iliveinadreamatorium said:

Last but not least, @Emperor always pops in with a comment out of the blue that just fucking kills me. I feel like I don't see him pop up often anymore, but when he does, it's golden.

Not to jerk him off too hard, but Emperor was the inspiration for this thread.