Steelers ILB Aaron Mathis continues his dominating rookie campaign, posting 8 tackles, 1 PD, and 1 FF in a 24-13 win over Carolina.

Read the Room, Butterball

Seattle made a huge statement on Sunday Night Football, beating the Packers 31-10 behind RB Marcus Wililams' 185 yards and 2 TD.

What's the Difference?

Giants win on a missed field goal, or Cowboys lose on a missed field goal?

Carlson Is Real

Chargers RB Israel Carlson, the #9 pick in the 2024 draft, put up the 3rd most rushing yards in a game in NFLHC history: 228, along with 3 TD, against Arizona.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

Please enter your display name

Darman

Norris Brooksheer Out of Buc?

image.png

Norris Brooksheer Out?

Norris Brooksheer, former number 1 overall pick of the Bears but now with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is rumored to be on the verge of benching. 

Brooksheer has had a poor start to the season along with the rest of the Buccaneers. With the team at 0-6 heading into the bye, the possibility of a new QB1 coming out of it is strong. 

Right now, the favorite? Longtime backup RJ Stanford. However it wouldn't be shocking to see Tampa give a long look at roomies Eugune Salas and Samuel Connor.

Frankly I don't think there's a QB in the league that could get the Bucs to more than 3 wins this season. Especially given how Christian Skaggs himself isn't going to get the Panthers that many more this season. I get why the Bucs might want to make a move, but I don't think there's a QB on their roster that produces more than Brooksheer is, even with how bad his stats are. Maybe Stanford can provide something as a mobile QB but I wouldn't hold my breath over it.

And idk if Sam Connor is ever going to be worth anything but I can't think of an easier way to stunt his growth than playing him with that roster.