What Can Brown Do For You?

With 270 yards 3 TDs, QB Brian Brown led the #7 seed Broncos to a 24-17 victory over Tennessee, Denver's first playoff win since 2018.

Defensive Swarm in Seattle

The #3 seed Seahawks won a drag-em-out game over Green Bay behind the defense, letting up 225 total yards and intercepting Jason Johnson twice.
News Ticker
  • Around the NFL | Divisional Weekend:
  • (SAT - 4 PM) SEA at WAS
  • (SAT - 8 PM) DEN at LV
  • (SUN - 3 PM) BUF at BAL
  • (SUN - 6 PM) PHI at DET
    • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

You don't have permission to chat.

[WANTED] Getting new users to cfbhc.com

Hello everyone,

With the site back without college football, we could probably use a few more new users. To that extent, if anyone is interested in posting an ad on reddit (r/nfl probably specifically) or anywhere else that could be relevant, please feel free to do so. If you want to post an ad on reddit or r/nfl, please send me a message as we don't want to get banned from advertising the site, and would probably want to get a comprehensive post up if we were going to do it. Since it's around the Super Bowl, this is probably one of the best times to do it, so if you're interested let me know. I can also send you a couple of old ad posts from reddit for reference if you need them.

Thanks!

If we're going to recruit new members we need a comprehensive guide to whats going on here. Even coming back to the site as a heavy user in the past, theres a lot of newer things that are hard to find. Something that completely breaks down the responsibilities of every role and all of the small rules that have accumulated over time. 

• 3 weeks later...
      34 minutes ago, wrigleyfan said:

I've never participated in NFLHC but I am interested.  I don't have a lot of free time (about 2 hours/week) so it would be helpful if someone could suggest a role that might fit that time commitment if one exists.

100% a scout role fits this perfectly.  Easy way to slowly learn the ropes/get back into the swing of things.  Would fully reccomend hitting someone like Soluna up, who i know is looking for a scout.  Other teams are looking for a scout as well.

15 hours ago, wrigleyfan said:

I've never participated in NFLHC but I am interested.  I don't have a lot of free time (about 2 hours/week) so it would be helpful if someone could suggest a role that might fit that time commitment if one exists.

If you're interested, we're looking for a scout! 

12 minutes ago, Imdood said:

As a new member I think this is definitely a place I could drop some time into. But I'm worried trying to take on a whole team since I'm so new. Any advice on how to start out?

there is no whole team openings. Look for an existing organization that wants to hire a scout and that will allow you to learn more about the site and the community and how everything works etc. 

22 hours ago, Piercewise1 said:

I am in a similar boat as wrigleyfan: saw the reddit post, asked some questions, now have signed up and am looking for a job and someone to help me understand what I've gotten myself into. Anyone need a scout or have another low-level job posting?

20 hours ago, Imdood said:

As a new member I think this is definitely a place I could drop some time into. But I'm worried trying to take on a whole team since I'm so new. Any advice on how to start out?

Couple of openings for Scouts at Detroit, Jacksonville, and Houston. Click those links to contact team owners.

This is a fun community and the GAME is getting more and more thorough as we go. Welcome!

I'm glad to see we got some new folks from the reddit post despite it being taken down for a bit due to miscommunication. Noticed most I talked to reflected the same sense of "dunno where we supposed to start". I think the point made earlier in the thread about some sort of guide is definitely something we should look more into. But as a half way point, I think a "Start Here" thread, maybe in the old job search area would be a good start. Just give it some basic info on what one should look to do once making an account. 

I'm down to go recruiting in other places too if people have suggestions.