• Shoutbox

Shoutbox

You don't have permission to chat.

[2024] Primary and Secondary Position of Concern for each Team

Next PFF Analysis Vote   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which analysis would you like to see for the next PFF article?

• Running Back Ability to Gain Yardage after First Contact
      • Punts Inside 5 Yard Line
      • Media Opinion on All Head Coaches
      • Net Fan Favorability of Top Ten 2024 Draft Picks with Current Stats

I'm pretty surprised that WR is our #2.  OLB doesn't surprise me, but WR does.  I would have thought Sam Hiller-Weeden and Ty Royal would be a great enough 1-2 punch that an average WR3 would work.  I fully expected DT, ILB, or OL to be above WR on the list.

3 hours ago, HAFFnHAFF said:

I'm pretty surprised that WR is our #2.  OLB doesn't surprise me, but WR does.  I would have thought Sam Hiller-Weeden and Ty Royal would be a great enough 1-2 punch that an average WR3 would work.  I fully expected DT, ILB, or OL to be above WR on the list.

Not arguing because you know your team best but your O-Line rating is #1 in the NFL.

I'm flat out flabbergasted that OG came in #1.  That's a major red flag because I know for a fact our C/DT positions are a dumpster fire.  CB doesn't surprise me as much, mostly because we don't have a true #1 guy there.  But I thought OG was at least not in the top 5 of our needs.  

Gives us a lot to think about.  

14 hours ago, Soluna said:

Not arguing because you know your team best but your O-Line rating is #1 in the NFL.

That is true.  I would have thought it would be more of a concern with the LT and LG both red and our RT tearing his Achilles this season as a rookie.  I would have expected DT or ILB ahead of any OL position.  It's some good info to have about my WR corps though.  That's why I love this PFF stuff! It gives me different things to think about.