Jump to content

What Can Brown Do For You?

With 270 yards 3 TDs, QB Brian Brown led the #7 seed Broncos to a 24-17 victory over Tennessee, Denver's first playoff win since 2018.

Defensive Swarm in Seattle

The #3 seed Seahawks won a drag-em-out game over Green Bay behind the defense, letting up 225 total yards and intercepting Jason Johnson twice.
News Ticker
  • Around the NFL | Divisional Weekend:
  • (SAT - 4 PM) SEA at WAS
  • (SAT - 8 PM) DEN at LV
  • (SUN - 3 PM) BUF at BAL
  • (SUN - 6 PM) PHI at DET
    • Shoutbox

      Shoutbox

      You don't have permission to chat.

      Recommended Posts

      Someone asked me to post this so people who aren't on the shoutbox at the time I mention them can see.

       

      Here's a list of things planned for the next two to three updates:

       

      Development status:

      Confirmed and in progress

      Confirmed but not started

      Likely but not started

      Possible but not started

      Suggested (by others) but not started

       

      • College Football Related
        • Weekly Scores
          • Scores only but weekly on saturdays
          • Will be available in 2025.
        • (Completed) Hiring College Coaches
          • Each college has a Head Coach that is eligible to be hired away to the NFL
          • Will be available sometime in 2025.
        • Scouting
          • Likely grades on players or something similar
        • Performances of the Week
          • Likely as news
        • Pro Days
          • Attend pro days with all eligibles from a school
          • Looking for ideas what pro days provide
        • Media provided
          • Top 25 players coming up type created media (similar to the twitter news I provide via Jumbo)
      • Gameplan Update
        • Medical section
          • Options for playing through injury or being super safe
        • Detailed section for trick plays
          • Select individual trick plays and select specific scenarios when they will occur

       

      I'll try to keep this updated if you remind me.

       

      Also feel free to suggest something you could see working and I'll add it if i consider it worthwhile and possible.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      23 minutes ago, Soluna said:

      Pro Days

      • Attend pro days with all eligibles from a school
      • Looking for ideas what pro days provide

       

      Unofficial 40 times, measurements (hand size, height, weight, etc.)

      • Changes in weight may suggest "commitment" and so on. Also, just a chance to update changes with age or incorrect listing by school.

      Specific info on position success in drills (QB COMP/ATT or ability to navigate script/players, RB/WR catching ability and fluidity in route running, etc.)

      • So, similar to old Pro Day info, but maybe more direct. EX: Great COD ability, Poor hand placement when run blocking, No burst off the line

      Chosen scout ability may return more info for given position

      • Attending Ohio State's Pro Day gives some specific info on Matt Ballard for scout's who have chosen QB Ability. EX: Gets through progressions quickly, Has no issue processing information, etc. (I don't know what you can provide us, but something that gives an edge over others. Maybe send it directly to the scout.)

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Super huge fan of Medical Section. I think it'd be neat to have that as part of the coaching staff to some regard like below:

       

      Team Doctor: Major Dangler 

      +2 Upper Body

      +3 Lower Body

      -1 Head

       

      (Scale of -5 through +5 to include 0)

      Scale indicates percentage of reinjury factoring in how recent the injury happened. So if there's a mild shoulder injury and they want to play through it. Let's say the potential for reinjury is something arbitrary for mild injuries: 20%. +2 Upper Body would provide 40% reduction of the 20% chance for reinjury. Making it a 12% the following week for the shoulder to be reinjured into a worse grade injury.

       

      Idk. I think there's something to be said for players playing thru injury. I don't know. Just spitballing an idea.

       

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      23 hours ago, Soluna said:

       

      • College Football Related
        • Weekly Scores
          • Scores only but weekly on saturdays
          • Will be available in 2025.
        • (Completed) Hiring College Coaches
          • Each college has a Head Coach that is eligible to be hired away to the NFL
          • Will be available sometime in 2025.
        • Scouting
          • Likely grades on players or something similar

      :firefirefire::firefirefire:It's coming back:firefirefire::firefirefire:

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      On 4/6/2021 at 2:26 PM, mahrowkeen said:

       

      Unofficial 40 times, measurements (hand size, height, weight, etc.)

      • Changes in weight may suggest "commitment" and so on. Also, just a chance to update changes with age or incorrect listing by school.

      Specific info on position success in drills (QB COMP/ATT or ability to navigate script/players, RB/WR catching ability and fluidity in route running, etc.)

      • So, similar to old Pro Day info, but maybe more direct. EX: Great COD ability, Poor hand placement when run blocking, No burst off the line

      Chosen scout ability may return more info for given position

      • Attending Ohio State's Pro Day gives some specific info on Matt Ballard for scout's who have chosen QB Ability. EX: Gets through progressions quickly, Has no issue processing information, etc. (I don't know what you can provide us, but something that gives an edge over others. Maybe send it directly to the scout.)

       

      Scouts could also potentially return with info on whether or not the players will be a good scheme fit. I.e. if a contain DE is still flexible enough to thrive in a 4-3, CB that thrives in press, etc. Info could also be dependent on scout skill, longer tenured scouts are more finely tuned than new hires. 

       

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      I was about to say, you should get a bonus of chemistry if you go to the pro day. So if you go to Alabama's pro day you have a boost with those players. It would also tip your hand on which teams/players you are focusing on. Teams could be put into groups as well, so if you go to Alabama's Pro Day you won't be able to attend Ohio State's if they were in the same group. It would make it so there's some tougher decisions. 

       

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Could we get some data on college recruiting classes, even if it's just a quick rank of the top classes every year? This obviously isn't very important, but I'm sure every user would love to follow and root for their schools as much as possible. Or even just a few big name recruits that could be invited to the draft in a few years. Start that buzz early when the next Carlos Washington or Dane Wilson is generated in high school.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      3 hours ago, Rome said:

      Could we get some data on college recruiting classes, even if it's just a quick rank of the top classes every year? This obviously isn't very important, but I'm sure every user would love to follow and root for their schools as much as possible. Or even just a few big name recruits that could be invited to the draft in a few years. Start that buzz early when the next Carlos Washington or Dane Wilson is generated in high school.

       

      I'll likely add at least top recruiting ranks and players or something.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      Join the conversation

      You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

      Guest
      Reply to this topic...

      ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

        Only 75 emoji are allowed.

      ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

      ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

      ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

      Loading...
      ×
      ×
      • Create New...