What Can Brown Do For You?

With 270 yards 3 TDs, QB Brian Brown led the #7 seed Broncos to a 24-17 victory over Tennessee, Denver's first playoff win since 2018.

Defensive Swarm in Seattle

The #3 seed Seahawks won a drag-em-out game over Green Bay behind the defense, letting up 225 total yards and intercepting Jason Johnson twice.
News Ticker
  • Around the NFL | Divisional Weekend:
  • (SAT - 4 PM) SEA at WAS
  • (SAT - 8 PM) DEN at LV
  • (SUN - 3 PM) BUF at BAL
  • (SUN - 6 PM) PHI at DET
    • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

You don't have permission to chat.

Trending Today: Curtis Lewis on the Denver Airport; Vikings fans want Jon Gruden fired; Reggie Watkins hosting QB camp in April for top high school seniors

:giants: New York Giants DE Curtis Lewis is well-known for his interesting,... Twitter posts, and once the Giants were eliminated from the playoffs it was time for him to propagate his latest theory found in the annals of the internet.

Curtis Lewis want5068-1.jpg · @crushingusher · 1d

yo has anyone heard about this denver airport illuminati stuff? shit is crazy. the runways have freemason symbols, theyve got an underground tunnel network...

Curtis Lewis want5068-1.jpg · @crushingusher · 1d

just look up some of the murals there, theyve got a nazi soldier, some crazy mustang statues, it all adds up to some nwo making the airport shit. i wonder what it all means

:vikings: Vikings fans were notably frustrated after finishing the season 5-11 but only ending up with the 8th pick. Despite some very promising performances from rookie QB Bryce Thompson, the fans seem to feel that Thompson's performance was in spite of the coaching, and it would be best to move on now before BT's rookie contract lets up.

SKOL · @VikingsSkol · 2d

Can't believe Vardell threw 300 and 3 TD and we still got killed by the Bears. Our division is too good to hang on to a HC like Gruden for long, we need someone to get the team rolling around BT. #FireHimBeforeItsTooLate

Thor McThorson · @HemingsworthCommaChris · 2d

I wouldn't fire Gruden immediately but you have to at least consider it with how the team performed this year. NFCN is too tough to say it's all on him but we can't be 5-game winners with this QB play anymore.

Bryce Thompson Fan Account · @BT4HeismanMVPNattySB · 2d

Gruden did fine, BT did really well this year. I say the Vikings should keep him.

:giants: QB Reggie Watkins, who played well in relief in 2024, has decided to start running a QB camp for some of the top high schoolers in the nation.

Reggie Watkins want5068-1.jpg· @Reg · 1d

Proud to announce the opening of my first QB camp in my hometown of Midfield, Alabama, coming this April. Only the most promising QB prospects who are high school seniors will be invited!

Stevie Johnston · @SJ42069QB · 1d

Excited to get an invite to Watkins QB camp! Never been to Midfield or Alabama or outside of Mississippi so it should be an interesting experience!

On 4/7/2021 at 10:32 PM, Twitter said:

:giants: QB Reggie Watkins, who played well in relief in 2024, has decided to start running a QB camp for some of the top high schoolers in the nation.

Reggie Watkins want5068-1.jpg· @Reg · 1d

Proud to announce the opening of my first QB camp in my hometown of Midfield, Alabama, coming this April. Only the most promising QB prospects who are high school seniors will be invited!

Fun Fact: Amongst those invited to Watkins' QB camp is 247Sports' top QB prospect Cole Bryant, speedster Stevie Johnston (as mentioned here), California gunslinger Jonathan Macy, and Danteh Trammell, younger brother of Darnell Trammell. Top Alabama quarterback prospect Mark Kelston was also invited. 

2 hours ago, nemolee.exe said:

Fun Fact: Amongst those invited to Watkins' QB camp is 247Sports' top QB prospect Cole Bryant, speedster Stevie Johnston (as mentioned here), California gunslinger Jonathan Macy, and Danteh Trammell, younger brother of Darnell Trammell. Top Alabama quarterback prospect Mark Kelston was also invited. 

No, there's an actual list that will be posted later.

7 minutes ago, nemolee.exe said:

Crowdsourced?

So you generated them? Is Stevie Johnston one of the players that was generated?

No there's no player named Stevie Johnston - why would there he's not in my generated recruits list. I'm saying I generate the recruits every year and that's the official list. There's no list created by random people on the forum for official use.