Titans win Super Bowl XII

Tennessee wins its first title after a victory over Chicago.
  • Shoutbox

Shoutbox

You don't have permission to chat.

[2025] PFF Pre-Draft DE Ranking

I think Landon Crowder just had his stock go up, doesn’t have elite athleticism but put him on a 3 front and he should be solid. I definitely considered Tolbert over him prior to this but Tolbert has that lower IQ and weak run D grade, so while he can pin his ears back after a QB, I’m worried about him being smart enough to contain 

I think Landon Crowder just had his stock go up, doesn’t have elite athleticism but put him on a 3 front and he should be solid. I definitely considered Tolbert over him prior to this but Tolbert has that lower IQ and weak run D grade, so while he can pin his ears back after a QB, I’m worried about him being smart enough to contain 

13 minutes ago, acewulf said:

take him as a Jack pass rusher type and a sub package for passing down situations and he could be a stud

The hard part is getting him to fall to an appropriate spot for that - someone will take him earlier than that role would indicate, and he’ll either be an over drafted passing down only player, or have a few rough years being a 3 down player who might wash out of the league due to misuse.