The Philadelphia Eagles are Super Bowl XI champions!

I mostly bet NFL and I had a good week week 1 going up 2.9 units.  This week I have bets on:

• Antonio Gibson over 16.5 carries vs NYG
  • WFT -3.5 vs NYG
  • KC -3.5 @ BAL
  • DEN -6 @ JAX
  • Eagles moneyline vs 49ers
  • ARI over 27.5 points vs MIN
  • DAL over 26 points @ LAC
  • LAC over 29 points vs DAL
On 9/16/2021 at 3:50 PM, Rome said:

So I finally got around to putting my money where my mouth is, putting up a parlay for Miami -6.5, BYU +3.5, Cincy -3.5, USC -8.5, and Auburn +6.5

Whiff, Bingo, Got there eventually, Bingo, Close but no cigar.

I'm probably gonna try another college parley because I'm a genius.

First and foremost, bet on Auburn to cover. I'm seeing -27.5 which is just asinine. That means Auburn would have to allow 32 or more points, because they're murdering bodybag games like this with a score of over 60. The OSU-Akron spread is more what I think this should be.

I keep seeing Wisconsin creep up, which makes me want to bet on ND to cover.

MSST over LSU. Sorry Tiger fans. :(

I pay infinitely more attention to college than the NFL (but still love the NFL) and I think the line for Ark/UGA is absurd. I understand the actual talent gap and I think UGA's strengths on defense line up with what Arkansas believes they do well on offense but anything higher than -14.5 UGA is kinda wild in my opinion. It's tough because I can see the game being very close, or UGA running away with it very quickly. Arkansas beat a down TAMU, Texas without an identity under Sark just yet, and are rolling into Athens against a team hungry to make a statement and were already on a noon schedule from last week too. The more I type, the more I'm talking myself into how lopsided the game can be but I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'm also hammering Michigan +1.5 as much as humanly possible because Wisconsin is literally terrible on offense, the over for Texas/TCU, Cincinnati moneyline and going against the grain and betting the under for Bama/Ole Miss.