Sit Down With Georgia Tech Recruits

L0vqS93.png

aQssu54.jpg

1jDSmhu.jpg

Brandon Gaudin here with the IMG Radio Network, the Voice of Yellow Jackets Football.  I’m joined by two player who officially committed to the Georgia Institute of Technology today.  Anthony Swanson and Josh Beckett, welcome.

Both: Thank you.

BG: Why don’t y’all just tell us a little bit about why you decided to come to the Flats for your College Career?

JB: Well, you know, I feel like Tech doesn’t get the respect they deserve.  They’ve been steadily improving every year, and I feel the team they are fielding right now is highly competitive in the ACC.  I feel like they will probably go to a bowl game and win it.  I understand that I won’t be starting next year.  I will most likely redshirt next year, take a year to learn from Jamie and then start after he graduated.  Just meeting the coaches, coming to a game, and seeing the fan support, I just knew that Georgia Tech was my home.  On top of the success on the field, it is just a terrific opportunity for me in the classroom. 

AS: Yeah, just like he said, the feel of campus is amazing, the coaches are great, and it’s hard not to be excited about the upward trend of the football team recently.  My mom is really excited about the academics as well.   God forbid if something were to happen to me Coach Chaffin promised that I would keep my scholarship and then I would have a top-notch degree from a world famous college.  I just can’t wait to get on campus and start working.

BG: Both of you have potential to be some of the most productive Georgia Tech players in history. How do you see your career going?

JB:  Well, no offense to Jamie or other former Georgia Tech quarterbacks, but if all goes correctly, I could see myself being the greatest Georgia Tech quarterback of all time.   I know it will take a lot of hard work, and I am willing to put in that work to achieve that.

AS: Yeah, well, you know there have been a couple of really great Wide Receivers here at Georgia Tech, so I don’t know if it’ll happen, but I plan on working as hard as possible and attempting to be the best.  You know, Tommy and Cap are both tremendous players.   Cap is successful in the NFL, and I’m sure Tommy will be drafted after this season.

JB:  I can’t wait to get to team up with this guy and go out and win some games for the Yellow Jacket faithful.

AS:  Me neither man, let's do this thing.

BG:  It’s going to be very fun to have you both on the Flats for your careers and you know the fans are very excited for you both to get to campus and get to work.  We now have special guest Coach Chaffin to speak a little about the recruits.

CC:  Well, you know I am just so excited to get these kids on campus.  QB and WR are two of the most important positions for the offense, and I’m just so excited for the years to come of these two guys coming to work for us.  You know they both were excellent in high school and led their teams to deep high school playoff runs.  They are both extremely hard workers who will be great leaders for our squad and just, hopefully, lead us to great times in the future.  Guys, thanks for coming on board with us here.

JB:  Thanks for having us Coach, I can’t wait to get to work for you.

AS: Yeah, thanks Coach.

BG:  Well, that about wraps it up here.  Thank you to Josh and Anthony for coming and speaking to us, and thanks to Coach Chaffin for taking time out of his busy schedule to come on with us. 

JB and AS:  We can’t wait to get out there and perform for the fans, thanks Brandon.

CC:  Thanks Brandon, I’ll see you later.

BG:  Jacket Fans, we’ll be back on air Thursday for “This Week in Georgia Tech Athletics”, and then Saturday for the pre-game show, the game, and the post-game show.   Go Jackets, and To Hell With Georgia!

Aside from all the jokes, this is a really cool piece of media. I like seeing people get excited for the recruits and making media for the site. Let's see if these guys can keep GT from struggling after Pottios leaves. And on top of that, they'll make history with this new supreme court ruling! They can be the first gay married couple in CFBHC history. And Beckett drops back, looking deep for his husband! He's got him! Touchdown Swanson!

Aside from all the jokes, this is a really cool piece of media. I like seeing people get excited for the recruits and making media for the site. Let's see if these guys can keep GT from struggling after Pottios leaves.

It's also refreshing to see the recruits get excited for each other. Trey is a very progressive coach and a maverick.

Aside from all the jokes, this is a really cool piece of media. I like seeing people get excited for the recruits and making media for the site. Let's see if these guys can keep GT from struggling after Pottios leaves.

Yeah it's really good work by Trey. And really nice to finally see some gay representation in CFBHC. The group has been severally lacking and I'm excited to see these two guys go at it.  

I'll be rooting for Beckett and Swanson. To get together 

You're a real straight shooter, trey.

"I'll teach you a thing or two about shootin' straight," said Swanson, as he picked up a heavily dog-eared July edition of Better Homes and Garden. 

"Is that supposed to be some sort of sexual innuendo," replied Beckett in his signature lisp, "because it really doesn't work that well. Also check your privilege shitlord. Is reading Better Homes and Garden supposed to be a cheap exposition to make us seem gay? Either way, I think Trey is trying to tell us something about himself- maybe we should stop making gay jokes and listen."

"That last part is a gay joke in itself, dick," retorted Swanson. "Regardless, I think we can all agree the breaking of the fourth wall here is commendable. Really, well done."

There is a wide angle view on the camera, Beckett's penis is all lubed up with Swanson's gaping asshole in the background. 

"Ooh, baby, you ready for this?" says Beckett sofltly

"Let's do this thing" states Swanson blankly. 

"You ready for it?" Beckett grips Swanson's waist and whispers into his ear as the penis tip begins sliding into the abyss.

"Touchdown."

Do you think before you say things?